- Bridal Fair: Second Saturday in April Annually at the Village Barn
- Fairy Garden Tours, Annually, Saturday before Mother’s Day, throughout the Village
- Secret Garden Plant & Art Sale, 10:00AM to 3:00PM, Saturday before Mother’s Day, at The Chocolate Garage
- Vintage Market & Antique Shoe, Annually, Saturday after Mother’s Day in the Village Barn and Park
- Car Cruize & Porch Pickin’ Music on Main Street, Saturday BEFORE Father’s Day.
- Picker’s Rendezvous – Last Saturday in June at Pattie’s Pickens, South end of Caledonia on Hwy 21
- Blackberry Festival, last Saturday of July at Caledonia Vineyard off Webster Road
- Porch Pickin Music on Main Street, The Saturday after the third full week in August
- Caledonia United Methodist Church annual Church Auction, Third Saturday in September
- Junk-A-Rama + Porch Pickin music on Main Street, third Saturday in September.
- Rowe Crop Farm’s Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze Opening Day, third Saturday in September.
- Pumpkin Fest, annually, second Saturday in October, Starting with a parade down Main Street at 10:AM, Main event in Village Park and barn, many free things for children to do, events throughout the Village 10:00AM to 4:00PM, Come join us for a day of fun.
- Caledonia United Methodist Church annual Chicken and Dumpling Dinner, third Saturday in October.
- Witches Day 3rd Saturday in October in the Chocolate Garage at 400 S. State Hwy 21, call 573-315-0257 for reservations and more information.
- Hocus Pocus – 4th Saturday in October through the Village
- Witches Drinks at The Twelve Mile Creek Emporium 4PM to 8PM.
- 5K Pumpkin Run/Walk – First Saturday in October
- Last Day of Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch – First Saturday in November
- Nov. 24th – Kirk in o’the Tartans Service – Scottish service held on Sunday, Nov. 24th, 2019 at the former Bellevue Presbyterian Church. 2PM (service, open communion and refreshments to follow). Family banners and tartans welcome. Rebecca Richards, Organist, Chris Apps, Professional Bagpiper
- Christmas Open House & Chocolate Walk – Friday and Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving AT ALL PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES.
- Goose Creek Farm’s Christmas Trees Opening Day – Friday after Thanksgiving
- Village Christmas Market & Cookie Walk – First Saturday in December Throughout the Village.