Enjoy the day with so many fun things to do & see in the Village of Caledonia! Call 573-779-3907 for more information & hours.
- Village Open Air Yard Sale – Last Saturday in March
- Secret Garden Plant & Art Sale, 10:00AM to 3:00PM, Saturday before Mother’s Day, at The Chocolate Garage
- Vintage Market & Antique Show, Annually, Saturday after Mother’s Day in the Village Barn and Park
- Porch Pickin’ on Main Street – 3rd Saturday in June
- Blackberry Festival, last Saturday of July at Caledonia Vineyard off Webster Road
- Porch Pickin’ on Main Street, the Saturday after the third full week in August
- Caledonia United Methodist Church annual Church Auction, Third Saturday in September
- Junk-A-Rama + Porch Pickin music on Main Street, second Saturday in September.
- Rowe Crop Farm’s Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze Opening Day, second Saturday in September.
- Sunflower days
- Pumpkin Fest, annually, second Saturday in October, Starting with a parade down Main Street at 10:AM, Main event in Village Park and barn, many free things for children to do, events throughout the Village 10:00AM to 4:00PM, Come join us for a day of fun.
- Caledonia United Methodist Church annual Chicken and Dumpling Dinner, third Saturday in October.
- Chili Cook Off, third Saturday in October
- Last Day of Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch – First Saturday in November
- November 19 and 20 – Christmas Open House & Chocolate Walk – Friday and Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving AT ALL PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES.
- Goose Creek Farm’s Christmas Trees Opening Day – Friday after Thanksgiving
- November 27 – Small Business Saturday – Saturday after Thanksgiving
- December 4 – Village Christmas Market in the Barn & Cookie Walk on Main Street – First Saturday in December Throughout the Village
- Sidewalk Glow – Christmas Shopping night